- Detailed history & in-depth understanding of your condition.
- Complete neuro-otological examination.
- Inital appointments take longer – give yourself up to 1 hour.
- May also involve testing as part of your appointment.
- We also offer initial virtual consultation followed by face-to-face assessment and testing for your convenience.
- You may also require testing of your hearing and vestibular function.
- Your Audiovestibular Physician or ENT Surgeon may wish to refer you for these tests in order to aid diagnosis.
- The tests are straightforward. They will be performed by our highly trained audiologists & reported with the help of medical doctors.
- There is no need to prepare & you can go home straight away.
- Always wanted to have an expert medical opinion?
- We accept all self-paying patients – no referral required.
- Consultation prices starting from £250. FOLLOW UP IS £160.
- We offer competitive packages including hearing and vestibular testing.
- 3 month payment options available
Health Insurance Patients
- We are trusted providers with a wide range of insurance partners.
- Kindly quote your consultant’s name & details to your insurer to get pre-authorisation code.
- It is likely you will require a referral letter from your GP or referring clinician.
What People are Saying
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a public body of the Department of Health and Social Care established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
CQC registration is a marker for standards of care. It is a mandatory requirement of all organisations which provide vestibular care or diagnostics.
Harley Street Audiovestibular Clinic is fully registered and compliant with all the stringent CQC requirements, ensuring you care is in the best possible hands.